Robert Caine formed Project Caine in 2005. The firm emphasizes responsiveness to client’s needs and specializes in timely and quality design. Core services are Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineering.
· Streamline the permitting process and cost of permitting especially for P&Z.
· Reduce the average annual fees for small design businesses to $2M
· Adopt a policy that greatly favors Broward Firms for city and county work
· Streamline the proposal submittals; email or require one electronic copy only.
· Improve architectural contracts with Broward County and its cities.
· Expedite the payment process with Broward County and its cities.
Government Affairs: Mayors and Commissioners
Robert B. Caine, PE
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Villanova University
More Information Coming Soon
American Institute of Architects
US Green Building Council
Smart Growth Partnership
Boma Energy Committee
Prior to forming Project Caine, Robert was a senior partner and board member of the largest MEP firm in Florida. He has over 30 years of national and international design experience for various project types such as single family residential, multi family residential, commercial, institutional, healthcare, university, airports and ports. He has also developed an expertise in Green Building Design including the design of Solar Photovoltaic systems.
Robert is a graduate of Villanova University with a degree in Electrical Engineering. He has published numerous articles on electrical engineering and has given several lectures on various electrical engineering topics